We are looking to expand our SDK team with engineers that value collaboration, strong communication skills, and have a strong desire to create quality products. The primary focus of this team is building SDKs which publishers (app developers) use to show ads and creating new ad experiences which enable compelling advertising on our mobile advertising platform. The ideal candidate loves solving new challenging problems and is a great collaborator. You’ll be in a fast-paced, open and collaborative environment where people like to have fun just as much as they like to work.
Who are you?
- iOS/Android developer - Objective-C and Java
- Particular about backing your code with test cases
- Open to explore and work with new tech-stacks
- Engineer who has a passion for solving complex problems
- Self-starter with little or no guidance & monitoring required
- Team player with good communication skills and ability to perform under fire
- B.E/B.Tech Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of experience
What kind of things will you work on?
- Work on our iOS and Android SDK to build custom features requested by publishers
- Integrate with other third-party SDKs and ad servers like Google DFP
- Debug & resolve critical production issues
- Write unit test cases
What are we asking from you?
- Experience developing iOS and Android applications
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with VCS, Continuous Integration & Delivery methods: Git Flow, CircleCI, Gradle
- Experience working in advertising technology (ad-tech) is preferable
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive