Polymorph is hiring great folks to help power the ad platform for the modern web. We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to play an integral role building and scaling advertising products and systems with a small team of passionate peers. We are looking for someone who has strong technical background in software development & engineering and ability to work on full-stack. The ideal candidate loves solving new challenging problems and is a great collaborator. You’ll be in a fast-paced, open and collaborative environment where people like to have fun just as much as they like to work.
Who are you?
- Skilled React/Redux developer
- Particular about backing your code with test cases
- Engineer who has a passion for solving complex problems
- Someone who can plan, design and implement complex features with little or no monitoring
- A leader with good communication skills and ability to guide and mentor team members
- Someone with the innate desire to explore and work with new tech-stacks
- B.E/B.Tech Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of experience building large-scale web applications
What kind of things will you work on?
- You will lead the engineering efforts to build our client-facing web portal
- Prepare technical specifications for new features
- Plan engineering sprints and track progress
- Migrate legacy code to modern tech stacks
- Mentor team members
- Debug & resolve critical production issues
What are we asking from you?
- Strong experience building responsive web applications with React, Redux, Redux Saga
- In-depth understanding of CSS3, ES6+ and modern web APIs
- Hands-on experience with the JS build tool ecosystem (npm, yarn, webpack)
- Exposure to at least one of these backend technologies: Django (preferred), Ruby on Rails, NodeJS
- Experience writing unit tests with Mocha, Enzyme, Jest, Chai, Sinon
- Experience with VCS, Continuous Integration & Delivery methods: Git Flow, CircleCI, Jenkins
- Prior experience working in advertising technology (ad-tech) is a plus
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Hands-on experience in Django, AWS
- Active Github profile
Compensation & Perks
- Health insurance
- Unlimited vacation